Counter for PC (Windows & Mac)
One of the popular app in Tools category, Counter is now available to download on your Desktop or PC platforms. Continue reading this blog post to know a simple way to Install the app even though the official version of the laptop is not yet available.
Counter is the topmost and popular app with more than 500,000+ installations with 4.6 / 5.0 star average rating on Google playstore. It is available to download for FREE on mobile platforms. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not developed. Officially there is no way we can install this app on PC. But it doesn’t mean that this closes doors for all the Windows and Mac users to use this app. There are a few tricks that allow us to install any app available on Google playstore to laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators in this article to Download Counter for PC. These emulators creates a virutal android environment in the PC platform and helps us to install and use the apps like Counter.
Counter – Specifications:
|App Rating||4.6 / 5.0|
|Developed By||Roman Tsukanov|
Before we proceed with the installation steps of Counter for PC using Emulator methods, here is the Google playstore link to download the app on your smartphone – [appbox googleplay me.tsukanov.counter]
Counter for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac)
As mentioned earlier, we will be using an Android emulator to Download and Install Counter on Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or Mac PC. Bluestacks app player is the most popular among all the emulators available. It has a super simple GUI and stunning performance advantage over the other emulators.
We bring this to you, a simple tutorial that helps you to Download and Install Counter for PC using Bluestacks method. Just follow these steps and start using Counter app on your PC right after that.
- Download Bluestacks on your laptop. It is available for free to install. Here is the complete Bluestacks guide for installation – Download Bluestacks
- Locate the installed Bluestacks.exe (Windows) / Bluestacks.dmg (Mac) file and double click to start the installation.
- Be patient while the Bluestacks app player installs, launch it upon successful installation. Complete the one-time setup process.
- Now it prompts you to sign in to your Google account to use Play store services. Just enter your Google account details and allow all the permissions.
- You will get Bluestacks home screen now. Find the Google playstore app on the home page and tap on it.
- Search for Counter app name on Playstore. Find the app developed by Roman Tsukanov and click on the Install button.
- Once the Counter is installed, you should be able to see the Counter app icon on the Bluestacks screen.
Simply double click on the icon and start using the app with all the features that mobile supports. You can alternatively use the search bar on the Bluestacks home screen to install the Counter app.
Counter for Mac –
Follow the same steps now to get your favorite Counter app to your MacBook. The Bluestacks software is available for the Mac platform as well. Follow the installation guide link and get it for iOS.
Download the Bluestacks emulator now and turn your computer into a better gaming platform. Seamlessly play games like PUBG, NFS, Subway surfers, etc. on your laptop screen with Bluestacks. With Bluestacks, users can have full access to all the features of Counter on Windows and Mac platforms.
Counter on PC (Windows & Mac) – Conclusion:
Counter is an amazing app that makes everything simple for you with it’s easy to navigate interface. If you love Tools, then you are probably already familiar with the app – Counter. Now free download Counter with MyPCApps detailed guide and let’s not limit your hands to a tiny screen.
Note: Read the complete description and app permissions required from Google playstore along with the detailed features of the app.
We are concluding this article on How to Download and Install Counter for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Mac Laptop using the Android emulators’ method. If you find any difficulties, comment below. We will help you out!