One of the popular app in News & Magazines category, Mashable is now available to download on your Desktop or PC platforms. Continue reading this blog post to know a simple way to Install the app even though the official version of the laptop is not yet available.
Mashable is the topmost and popular app with more than 10,000+ installations with 4.3 / 5.0 star average rating on Google playstore. It is available to download for FREE on mobile platforms. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not developed. Officially there is no way we can install this app on PC. But it doesn’t mean that this closes doors for all the Windows and Mac users to use this app. There are a few tricks that allow us to install any app available on Google playstore to laptop.
We are going to use Android emulators in this article to Download Mashable for PC. These emulators creates a virutal android environment in the PC platform and helps us to install and use the apps like Mashable.
Mashable – Specifications:
||News & Magazines
||4.3 / 5.0
Note: Mashable is currently removed from the Google playstore due to some unknown reasons. You can download it from the third party APK sources like APKPure, APKMonk etc. to install it on your PC.
Before we proceed with the installation steps of Mashable for PC using Emulator methods, download the Mashable app from the trusted third party sources to try it on your android smartphone.
Mashable for PC (Windows 10/8/7 & Mac)
As mentioned earlier, we will be using an Android emulator to Download and Install Mashable on Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or Mac PC. Bluestacks app player is the most popular among all the emulators available. It has a super simple GUI and stunning performance advantage over the other emulators.
We bring this to you, a simple tutorial that helps you to Download and Install Mashable for PC using Bluestacks method. Just follow these steps and start using Mashable app on your PC right after that.
- Download Bluestacks on your laptop. It is available for free to install. Here is the complete Bluestacks guide for installation – Download Bluestacks
- Locate the installed Bluestacks.exe (Windows) / Bluestacks.dmg (Mac) file and double click to start the installation.
- Be patient while the Bluestacks app player installs, launch it upon successful installation. Complete the one-time setup process.
- Now it prompts you to sign in to your Google account to use Play store services. Just enter your Google account details and allow all the permissions.
- You will get Bluestacks home screen now. Download the Mashable APK file from the trusted third party sources like APKPure.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, double click on it to launch with Bluestacks. Mashable will be automatically installed to your Bluestacks.
- Once the Mashable is installed, you should be able to see the Mashable app icon on the Bluestacks screen.
Simply double click on the icon and start using the app with all the features that mobile supports. You can alternatively use the search bar on the Bluestacks home screen to install the Mashable app.
Mashable for Mac –
Follow the same steps now to get your favorite Mashable app to your MacBook. The Bluestacks software is available for the Mac platform as well. Follow the installation guide link and get it for iOS.
Download the Bluestacks emulator now and turn your computer into a better gaming platform. Seamlessly play games like PUBG, NFS, Subway surfers, etc. on your laptop screen with Bluestacks. With Bluestacks, users can have full access to all the features of Mashable on Windows and Mac platforms.
Mashable on PC (Windows & Mac) – Conclusion:
Mashable is an amazing app that makes everything simple for you with it’s easy to navigate interface. If you love News & Magazines, then you are probably already familiar with the app – Mashable. Now free download Mashable with MyPCApps detailed guide and let’s not limit your hands to a tiny screen.
Note: Read the complete description and app permissions required from Google playstore along with the detailed features of the app.
We are concluding this article on How to Download and Install Mashable for PC Windows 10/8/7 or Mac Laptop using the Android emulators’ method. If you find any difficulties, comment below. We will help you out!